Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Home Alone!!

I decided to label this post "Home Alone" because when Wes works graveyard shift, I don't sleep very well so I check blogs frequently to see if there is something I have missed:) I know, I know, LOSER!!! Maybe I am a loser, but this time I decided to publish my own post. LOL. These are pictures of half the extended family sledding a few days after New Years. I didn't put any of the "action" photos in because there are a million to choose from, so I decided to do the close-ups ...you're welcome:) Vic, Annie, Wes, Caprie
Wendie and Jeff

Elsie


Skylar



Dei-ja




Wes pulling Caprie





Caprie






Annie







5 comments:

Doty Family said...

Your girls are beautiful! Looks like you all had a great time!

Mickell Schena said...

I love those pictures of your girls. That one of Annie is so dang cute.

The Tobey's said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that stays up late when Luke's working graveyards! haha! Cute pictures!

Janet said...

YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! YOU ARE THE BEST AND THE PIX ARE SO CUTE!

Marchelle said...

WOW, your girls are so beautiful!! I love these pictures Vic!!