Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas...Finally:)

We had a great Christmas this year!! I love this time of year...busy stores, long lines, last minute lists, too many places to be, cold weather, hyper children, procrastinating a Christmas card (which did not get done so don't feel bad if you didn't get one this year-sorry), trying to see all the lights, and not feeling good enough to deal with any of it!! HaHa...I'm really not that negative about any of those things I put, but as I was thinking of the events of the month, all I could do was laugh at how busy it is. I really do love the feeling of Christmas, and as my girls get older it seems a lot easier teaching them the meaning and the story of Christmas. It always seems difficult to get them to see past the gifts and Santa, but Annie seems to understand how all of the "commercial" things still play an important part in the story. I hope everyone had a great season and we wish you a happy new year!!!





7 comments:

Becky said...

Cute picture, that little red kitchen seems popular. Its way cute. Glad to see you had a good Christmas.

Doty Family said...

I take it your game players! Stinkin' cute kitchen by the way. That is probably next year for our little girl!

Stacey Bacon said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Your girls are adorable!

Mickell Schena said...

Vic, I love the kitchen. I bet your girls were a ton of fun this year. It keeps getting better and better. Chloee was so much fun this year. I also like those games.

The Tobey's said...

Glad you survived the Holidays too Vic. Looks like you had a good Christmas!

tara said...

What a fun Christmas!! Keep us informed on that little one. When exactly are you due and are you going to find out what you're having?

Janet said...

I love all the Christmas pictures. They are so cute. I'm happy you posted them.