Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Wes!!!

Today is Wes' birthday so we just wanted to tell him how much we love and appreciate him. He is such a hard worker and will do anything for his girls (including me). He loves to be home with us and we miss him when he is gone (even if its just to work-pathetic, I know). I guess I miss his extra hands around the house because he helps me so much even with housework, the kids, and cooking (jealous?? you should be! lol). He loves to have fun but he sometimes doesn't like my sense of humor:)!! I was going to post some of his extremely cute baby pictures but they are all at the house and I didn't make it over there to pick some up, so these will have to do!! We Love You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hint: if you count this last row of exclamation points, you will know how old he is)




















7 comments:

tara said...

Happy Birthday Wes. Sorry I'm a day late. Hope you had a great day. Love ya.

Burgundy said...

I hope Wes had a great day. Those pics are way cute.

Heidy said...

Happy Birthday Wess. I hope you had a good one. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. Allie loves when I look at your blog because she gets to see pictures of Annie. Have a great New Year.

Thomas Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday. I love the pictures and as for Vic I know I really need to post but I have been really lazy plus I still have not found the cord to my camera so to say the least I have about 500 pics on my camera. See you in a while.

Janet said...

I am loving that you are posting a lot and tell Wes a happy late birthday from all of us. You are right about Wes. Other wives should be jealous!

sunny said...

Victoria, you have a way cute blog maybe you can teach me someday. Me and Kansas wanted to say Hi and hope your all doing well. Your girls are way cute. How do I invite you to my blog?

Marchelle said...

What a good man you are married too!! That is wonderful!!