Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag! You're it!

~FIVE~

Ten years ago I...
1- was a Senior in High School and loved every minute of it!
2- was working at Mike's Foodtown.
3- thought life was pretty hard (hahahahahaha)!
4- was driving the yellow Toyota Corona. AKA Chiquita, Chic Magnet (according to Jeremy)
5- had some of the greatest friends of my life!

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Fix breakfast.
2- Fix lunch.
3- Fix dinner.
4- Finish putting up Halloween Decorations.
5- Work:), Oh yea, add scouts in there somewhere.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Deep Fried Ice Cream
2- Chips and Salsa
3- Cinnamon Bears
4- Marshmallows
5- Chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Quickly learn who my TRUE friends were!
2- Pay off my house and build my own!
3- Definately help my family.
4- Invest.
5- Quit my job!

5 jobs that I have had
1-Annie's Drive Inn, Subway, Mike's (I had to put all those:)
2-Track Bum....man I miss that (sigh).
3-Medical Clinic
4-Hotel Manager (brand new, and loving it)
5-Mom:)

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
1- Amy Jo
2- Shannon
3- Marchelle
4-Tara
5- Heidi

Husband Tag
1. What is his name? Wes
2. Who eats more? Me (can you believe that...embarassing:)
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I think he did.
4. Who is taller? Now that is a toss-up LOL!
5. Who is smarter? Me-he hates it too.
6. Who is more sensitive? He is kindof a sapp.
7. Who does the laundry? I am so lucky we both do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me (if we are in it)
9. Who pays the bills? It depends, so I guess we both do.
10. Who cooks more? We both do, and he is very good!
11. Who is more stubborn? I hate to admit it but I am by far.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Admit I am wrong are you kidding me.
13. Who has more siblings? He does.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? That would be me.
15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, golf, swim, go for a ride, work, hang out with the girls.
16. Who eats more sweets? I do, but he drinks a lot more soda.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Mesquite.
18. How did you meet? He came to get a milkshake at Annie's the day he moved here. (I was 16, he was 22) Can we say "rob-the-cradle"?!?
19. Who asked whom out first? We were friends for so long I don't know if we actually went out on an official date.
20. Who kissed who first? He stole a kiss from me while I was asleep! Memorable, huh!?!
21. Who proposed? Shadrach told us to get married...so we did! So is this an arranged marriage?
22. His best features and qualities? His hands, arms, and his little tush! He is a hard worker, and he never complains. He can fix anything...or pretend he can! He is a GREAT dad, and will get the girls ready (including their hair) anytime I ask.

5 comments:

Thomas Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas Family said...

Its about flippin time (jk). Well I think we missed the circus ha ha. Although my life is kind of like one. I hope everything is good give the girls a hug.

The Workman Family said...

I don't know depends on Jasens schedule as usual. We might go to Lagoon but unsure still

Marchelle said...

I did it, sorry it took so long. It was fun reading yours too!! Thanks

wes said...

Just want you to know that you are the best wife ever. I know I dont tell you enough how much I love you and how lucky I am. I love my family so much.