Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Express Dance Co. '06-'08

As Annie prepares for her 3rd year of dancing, I just want to tell her how proud I am of her accomplishments. She loves to dance and cheer and tries her best to do what the teachers ask of her. It is so much fun going to all her performances, recitals, and competitions!!! Her past instructor, Camille Draper, has retired so her asst. Crystal Hanley will take over. She is now a part of Prestige Dance Studio. Good luck this year and I love you Annie!!!
I need to add that Annie fell asleep right after we got her ready to perform; she is not posing:). I felt so bad waking her up.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Annie looks like a little model in her pictures! Isn't it so fun watching your kids grow up! But I want to know why all of our girls are into DANCING so much?!!!

Thomas Family said...

VIC
I love the pictures of Annie. I wish Janey was still dancing but she loves Gymnastics. I wish you lived here so you could teach her how to play the piano (that is not the only reason I wish you lived here)she is dying to play and I am having a hard time finding someone.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Hello Victoria! I saw your link on Amy Jo's blog and thought I would say hello! Your kids are soooo cute! Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog since it is set to private
starlakendall@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

You have such a cute family! Your girls are beautiful! I love your collages too! How do you make those? Yea! Another blog to visit! (It has been my addiction lately.)

Natalie

Becky said...

Victoria like Natalie said, your girls are so cute. And I also want to know how you do the collages they are way cute. Cute Family!! Glad to hear from you.

Victoria said...

Ok the collage secret lies in a website name Picasa. If you click on the little square at the bottom of the posts with the collage it will take you there. Good luck, it was a nightmare for me until I figured it out!!