Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leader of the Pack

Wes and two of his brothers have decided to go on a short motorbike ride on the Piute ATV Trail that runs through Beaver. Here are some pictures of them getting ready. It has really been quite entertaining watching them act like they are teenagers again:). This picture was taken last night....already trying on their backpacks!! They stayed here at the motel so I knew they would be up late laughing and joking with each other, so I told Wes he could go have a sleepover in their room if he wanted. He said no, but I know he wanted to!!


Josh and Dean getting ready...with Caprie's help of course! F.Y.I.: These two do this a lot more than Wes so I'm sure he'll be trying hard to ride with the "big boys". I just hope he comes back in one piece! Even a couple pieces would be okay, lol!








You have no idea how much fun you can have when the McNeill brothers are in the house!







This is Josh...enough said!










Awwww, helping Wes get ready.

How sweet!!


They are staying at Butch Cassidy's Hideout Motel & Cafe in Circleville tonight. It's so ironic* because their first cousin, Kelli Cummings, owns and operates the business with her husband Mike. They will have a good time. Wes and I took the girls over there last Saturday to check the place out. We had dinner then we were able to visit with Kelli. The place is darling and it was really great meeting her!!

*some of you may not know, Wes and I are managing the Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn here in Beaver. Thus the irony. F.Y.I.: It is owned by Dr. Robinson and his family, we are just the managers.

Dad













Josh let the girls sit on the bikes while they were doing last minute......well I'm not sure what they were doing lol!

Annie









Caprie













Okay, this is my favorite!!! Josh is helping Wes reverse because he can barely touch the ground! This could be a disaster. Hahahahaha (Wes is going to kill me)!!!










Annie still can't believe her dad is actually going to do this!












Caprie still can't believe this is her dad!













Making sure Wes know were they are headed....













...and still getting him ready:)!!!













And they're off!!! Have fun dad, we love you!!!












6 comments:

Becky said...

I did not know that you owned that hotel. How long have you had it?

The bike ride looks like fun!!!

tara said...

Yup! Those are my Uncles. Aren't they cute? It's so good that they get to do that once in a while. Memories!!

Mickell Schena said...

You are funny. Wes will think your funny. Looks fun. Us girls should go do something like that. It would be a memory thats for sure.....

Thomas Family said...

I hope that he is safe. That stuff makes me so nervous. you should have went with and followed them on the scooter LOL. Tell the girls hi!!!!

The Workman Family said...

Looks like he is going to have a blast. Give the girls a big hug and kiss. When you get together for a girls weekend let me know. Love you guys.

Beaumont's said...

That is so funny! My fav. pic is Wes trying to back up with his short legs! I died laughing!! That looks like tons of fun, but anytime with you guys is always a blast!