Saturday, September 20, 2008

Buck Fever

After the shooting range we went for a drive in the grove. Of course we saw several deer, but then we saw a group of 4...no 5...no wait...8 bucks!!


The pictures are dark but you can see most of their glowing eyes.

Most people know the "grove deer" are pretty friendly, so I decided to get out of the car to get better pictures. I was pretty close to this buck but he came even closer after I took the picture! I had to get back in the car because Josh started to panic. He kept saying, "Vic, get back in the car!...Just get in!...He's going to horn ya!" It was so funny.










Since they walked right up to our windows, Dean decides he's going to feed them Peanut Butter M&M's! (Of course these M&M's were specially formulated for wildlife) It was awesome!!


Dean almost made us sign a document for proof that this was his hand. There were four of us in the car so I hope that is enough witnesses:).
















Here is Caprie getting ready to tell them goodbye. More like making a mess:).












She started to cry, so Dean is wiping her tears. Cute huh?

See, she feels better now.










Dean is getting the bikes ready to head home.
Crying again...you can tell she loved having the extra attention. Thank you Dean and Josh for coming to visit!!! Come back soon!!!






6 comments:

Thomas Family said...

hello those are some big bucks. sounds like you have had a fun week. Are you thinking of coming down for the circus?

Becky said...

Awesome!!! Any mans dream huh. I can't believe they got that close. Those are way cool pictures.

Stacey Bacon said...

Hey Victoria. I got you blog off of Andrea's page. Your girls are darling. The picture with the buck eating the candy is crazy! Check out my blog. staceyandcaseybacon.blogspot.com

Thomas Family said...

Hey Vic. My friend taged me so I am taging you go to my blog and you will see it. Just Copy it and post it in you posts then delete my stuff and add yours. So when is the circus? I cant find my tickets.

Marchelle said...

Those are some amazing pictures!! I a so glad that you found me!! I love reading about all the fun things in your life. Keep in touch!! You have a very cute family!!

Julie and Kyle said...

so why do you have a blog and not tell me!!! im adding you right now. talk to you soon!