Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Morgan & Heidi's Wedding~June 7, 2008~


My brother Morgan was just married in June, so I thought I would pay tribute to the newlyweds. Heidi Wiley is from Florida and very proud of it. We have loved her from day 1. She is such an awesome person and we love her very much (we would pretty much trade Morgan for her)!! The family decided to drive to Provo the night before to shop, dine out, decorate, mingle, and whatever else we could think of. We stayed up late getting the church ready, but we sure had a fun time getting to know her family. Here are some of our memories....

2 comments:

Morgan and Heidi said...

Nice blog page! Heidi and I will have to try to figure out how to do it for ourselves.

Victoria said...

I will help you when you come down this weekend. It is a blast!!