Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Annie's Drive Inn

Almost every time Wes and I work outside, Annie likes to stay inside while Caprie plays with us. Annie has always loved to play waitress so the past couple times we have been outside she sets up her restaurant:) We love it because we can always get a refill of ice water!
Here she is ready to take our order.
Here is a close-up of the signs. One of them says, "The McNeill Inn for Food-OPEN". The other two are pictures of Halloween decorations.

She even had free samples of candy corn. However, she informed me I could only take one at a time. LOL. Last time this cup said, "TIPS".

Annie's Drive Inn is complete with Halloween decorations and a very elaborate menu including anything from the fridge or cupboard:)

There is also outdoor seating where you can sit and enjoy your mixture of Ritz crackers and potato chips!

10 comments:

Becky said...

O-my heavens-Vic. you are such a cute mom. That is adorable!!!

Janet said...

Only you.....this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!

Marchelle said...

That is so cute!!LOL She has a wonderful imagination!! How adorable!!

Jeannie said...

that is awesome Paz and Eli play that but not to that extent, Eli calles it ordering, we need to let out girls play sometime.

LambFam said...

You guys are such cute parents. Kids are so funny with their big imaginations.

Amy

Andrea said...

I love it!

Long Family said...

How cute!!

Burgundy said...

That's so cute. Did you like to play waitress when you were little? I loved it and now so does Scout.

Heidy said...

That is so cute!! You do have the prefect window for a drive up (or should I say walk up)

The Tobey's said...

I love it!!