Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't keep her busy!!

Caprie is such a busy-body. She is always finding things to get into. From the fridge to the bathroom, she is always making a mess. My mother often reminds me how much she acts like her Aunt Olivia!! Uh-Oh!!!
We still love her though:)
This is her INSIDE her toy box...
after she scattered books and clothes all over her room!
She is so cute that sometimes all I can do is laugh.
Bad parenting, I know!

Until she comes to me with scissors and locks of hair in her hand!!
Yes, twice in two days she has given herself a haircut.
It's not too terrible.
You can see most of it cut out of this little pig-tail.
Awww, my little beautician!! (Did I spell that right??)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!!! That makes me laugh. She is so cute.

Janet said...

She is so cute and funny. I can't stop laughing. What a good girl...and we just say "BUSY"!! I loved this update!

Julie and Kyle said...

hilarious. i think i would have a heart attack if one of my kids was giving haircuts. seriously. that just stresses me out.

Becky said...

Well the fact that you posted says alot. Your not to mad about all of it. Thats good :). She is a cutie though! I would freak if my daughter cut her hair. And mess, well the poor thing will not let her friends play in her room because I get after for messes so much. And if they do play-she honestly wants to play clean-up. What friend whats to play clean-up? I have ruined her..:)

Brit said...

OH Vic what a cute little girl!! Im glad the hair cut was not too bad..P.S Boys are double that trouble, just thought I would warn you!!

Thomas Family said...

Oh man That is one thing that Janey never did. Now AJ is another story but it is easy to shave a boys head, I am just glad that she did it herself and did not have help from a little BOY!!!!!!! SHE IS ONE CUTE LITTLE GIRL

Heidy said...

oh no, at liest it wasn't right in the front. My mom hid the scissors from my older sis and me so we couldn't cut hair but when we got to kindergarten we didn't know how to use them...that might have to be an option for you. Jk

Sherry said...

My kids have yet to cut their own hair!!! It's bound to happen. What would we do without our kids??

The Workman Family said...

Well, At least hair grows back, RIGHT????

Marchelle said...

She seems to keep you on your toes!! LOL What a cutie!!