Monday, October 19, 2009

Sharing Time

Yesterday in Sharing Time, Sis. Bradshaw (Janet), was asking the kids about Priesthood Blessings. I can 't remember her exact words but she asked, ''What happens when your Dad gives you a blessing?" Annie raised her hand and when Janet called on her she said, "He cries!". Man, it sounds kinda funny right now but I wanted to make sure I wrote this down somewhere. It was so sweet! I even teared up a bit:) I want Wes to know how grateful we are that he is worthy to hold the priesthood. He is such a good example to all of us and we love him so much!! I could go on but then this might turn into Testimony meeting. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! And its cute that, thats what she thought and see's. She will know years from know that daddy was always just so touched by the spirit! Thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

I will never forget that experience. It gave me chills and it is one of those times you live for in Primary. Annie is such a sweetheart and we love her and all of you (esp. that dad that cries.)

tara said...

that's what I love about annies daddy the most everything is straight from his heart.....you are such a cute family and we love you so much...
u.lloyd and a.kaye