Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09

So this week has been extremely busy for me! Besides getting ready for Halloween, I let Annie have a "friend" party for her 6th Birthday. We had a costume party on Friday even though her Birthday is today. My Birthday was on Wednesday and I wanted to post about that day and maybe I still will, however, my computer has been running really slow lately and I don't have much patience to wait for the pictures:) Enough writing, here are some pictures from Halloween.Spider decoration for Annie's party!
Cragun's 1st Costume Party!
Annie waiting for her guests to arrive!
And, Caprie!
I'll post more of her Birthday pictures later,
but here are the actual Halloween night pictures.
My cowgirls and their little frog:)
Here we are at Trunk-or-Treat.
Not pictured: Janey, A.J. and Griffin.
(duh, we didn't even get a picture of everyone together in their costumes)
Wes had to work at the motel so I made him at least wear a cape.
He was thrilled:)
Awww, but Dad is our Superman!!

And Cragun is our Frog Prince!!

16 comments:

The Tobey's said...

I love all of your costumes and I love the lil frog so cute!!

Rachel said...

the frog is my fav. there are so many clever costumes for babies...i had a hard time choosing one!

Janet said...

The costumes are so cute. I have treats for you and your kids. We missed seeing Annie on her birthday, but we knew you were at the blessing.
You always do and choose the cutest things for Halloween!!

Burgundy said...

Absolute cutest pictures ever!!

Doty Family said...

So cute! I love that you dressed up. I'm a party pooper! Cragun is a doll, by the way!

Marchelle said...

Oooh you have the cutest family!! I love all of you costumes!! You win the top costume prize!!

Andrea said...

cute costumes, cute family

Heidy said...

Your kiddies looked so cute. I love your costume...that is so perfect for you. You guys looked great.

Mickell Schena said...

Love the costumes. The frog is so darling. And you looked so pretty Snow White.. Annie and Capri looked good too..

Brit said...

The little froggy is so cute!! And your girls were so pretty, and cant forget snow white, she is always pretty! very cute pictures..

Andie and her Boys said...

Oh my gosh Victoria! You are absolutely adorable!!

Stacey Bacon said...

Love the costumes. Frogs are one of my favorite animals :) I love your little cowgirls too! You make a darling Snow White. Adorable pictures

Morgan and Heidi said...

WHAT....no pictures of the poses with you and your flowers?? hahaha! Your kids are too cute! I hope ours(if we ever have any) are as cute as the little McNeils and/or MacNeils.

Long Family said...

You look so cute! Looks like you had such a fun night. I don't think I will ever get Cody to dress up. :(

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Those pictures are sooo cute!
And I really love the frog costume!

MrsAshley said...

How fun! I love all the costumes!