Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spectrum 10K

Here is the latest run I participated in. The Spectrum 10K. It was on March 20th at 9am. It began in Snow Canyon and ended at the Ivins city park. It was downhill most of the way and the scenery was BEAUTIFUL!! That really helped my out-of-shape body enjoy this race:) My time was 1:12:43, which obviously isn't very fast, but I don't know a Thomas that IS very fast. (J/K that is kindof a family joke of ours)Now most of you will be asking yourself, "Why would she put that chubby picture of herself on her blog???". Well, when I saw this picture I realized WHY I am running, LOL.

P.S. The girl next to me (Joyce), is 20 weeks pregnant with her 4th boy!! Can you believe it?! I met her on the bus when they shuttled us to the starting line. I'm glad we met, she was great company.

10 comments:

Janet said...

Vic you look great, and I can't even imagine running that far @ any time in my life!! Great job!! You make me proud!!

Marchelle said...

Vic you are so amazing!! You are inspiring me... I really need to get doing something like this (just not running, LOL) This is so awesome!! Heck that seems like a super time to me to run to far!! Way to go!

rickandlaurie said...

You`re an animal Victoria! I wish I had as much ambition as you. Great job on the race. It motivates me to get my butt outside and do some running.

Callison Clan said...

Vic, you are awesome!! Hopefully I will be able to run with you on one of this runs. I am working at it but it is not easy!! Way to go girl!!

Krista said...

You look great. I don't think I could run that. Good Job

Burgundy said...

Vic, your awesome. Keep running!!

Wilkins Family said...

Good job Vic! You are awesome. I love that you do these races. I need to do one with you one of these days.

The Tobey's said...

Nice job Vic!!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Holy crap Vic! You have got some motivation! I can barely roll out of bed in the morning and get Allie's hair done for school, and you are out running a 10K?! That is flippin' awesome!

Corynn said...

Holy Crap I'm so proud of you. And what the hell I wish I was running a 10K at 20 weeks. And wonder why I get to freak'n fat. Who cares about your time all that matters is you did it. By the way I didn't know that was your dad.