Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!



My dad turned 60 yrs. old on the 27th. I've been teasing him that we were going to put a picture of him in the Beaver County Journal (our local newspaper). He wasn't too fond of that idea so I guess my blog will have to do. Annie had a cheer competition in St. George so we went to that then we went to Jer and Marcy's to hang out. Jer is a coach for Dixie State Baseball so we went to their games that afternoon. They played the Academy of the Arts University (you can probably guess who won LOL). Then we went back to their house for a BBQ and cake and ice cream. It was so much fun! The weather was perfect and the food even better:) We hope you had a great birthday Grandpa/Dad!! We love you!!!


1 comment:

Janet said...

I love these pictures of your dad with the grandkids. He loves them soooooo much!!! I can't believe he is 60, but it's coming up quickly on me also....we are still young though!!