Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Mayor

Annie always likes to know what movie is playing at the Main Street Theater, so as we were headed down the road today she asked me what was the movies were. I told her, and when she realized they were neither one "kid" shows she said;

Annie: "Mom, I wish dad was the Mayor."
Me: "Why?"
Annie: "Because then he would decide what movies were playing."
Me: "I think the owners of the movie theater decide that."
Annie: "No, because the mayor is the boss of the whole city."
Me: "Ok, maybe you're right:)"

The funny thing is that the primary elections are this Tuesday for a new mayor and a few city council members. LOL

3 comments:

Janet said...

Let's hope the new mayor monotors the movies. That is so cute. Annie thinks more like a grown-up and she is such a sweet heart. I still couldn't believe how big Cragun looked today! I love those kids!

Julie and Kyle said...

she's a smart cookie. i was pissed when i went to see julie and julia and it was some scientific man movie. hey, at least we HAVE a theater.

Candace said...

She sounds so much like Kyarra. It cracks me up. She really is cute and I love it. It reminds me of that show with Bill Cosby "Kids Say the Darndest Things." Later!