Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cragun's Blessing Day

We blessed Cragun Sunday, September 6th. It was such a nice weekend with lots of friends and family to share it with. We are so grateful to those who traveled so far to be with us and meet our Cragun. This 2nd picture is such a "McNeill" look:)
I have no idea why I would even post this picture
with me looking this way:)
This is Grandpa McNeill. I have thought Cragun was a spittin' image of Newt since he was about two days old, and once they were together it was even more obvious.
Grandma and Grandpa McNeill.

I have more pictures from the lunch but I put Wes in charge of the camera and all he took are close-ups of about five different people and I don't think they want their lonely face all over my blog.

11 comments:

Janet said...

Oh Vic, I felt so terrible when I found out you had blessed Cragun and we missed it. I love and appreciate you so much, and you have such a beautiful family. I'm so sorry we weren't there, but just for the record, YOU LOOK GREAT IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!

tara said...

Thanks guys, for letting us come down and hang out with you guys. When we leave, we always wish you were closer so we could hang out. Kiss all the kids for us! Love ya.

Rachel said...

You look fabulous in that picture!

Becky said...

What you talking about not wanting to post that picture!? You just had a baby and your smaller than me.! You look good. And yes-he does look ALOT like his Grandpa--how cute!!! Thats so crazy he looks so much like him! Even in the picture you posted and not seeing them in real life-they look alot alike. :)

Burgundy said...

You look great!!! He is sooo sooo cute!!

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

I am so sorry we missed his blessing. I would've loved to be there, but we both had to work. :( Stupid work. BTW - He is adorable!

Candace said...

Hey Vic, I just came across your blog from Nick and Aimee's. Your family is so beautiful. Hopr all is going well for you.

Marchelle said...

What a fun day! I think you look amazing too!

Thomas Family said...

you Look Great..... I love the pictures and he is so dang cute. The only thing that could have been better is if you would have found a jumpsuite to match (so cute)

Thomas Family said...

you Look Great..... I love the pictures and he is so dang cute. The only thing that could have been better is if you would have found a jumpsuite to match (so cute)

The Tobey's said...

He is so cute!!!And you look great by the way!