Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tell the Truth Tag!

6 PET PEEVES

1. Hypocrites
2. Bad drivers (Just use your blinkers and follow the signs for cryin out loud!)
3. People who criticize everything about Beaver because they didn't grow up here. We may not like it either, but we are both living here regardless.
4. Words spelled incorrectly or used wrong. (i.e. to, too, two)
5. Just because someone's dad is the seminary teacher, bishop, stake president, or whatever, doesn't mean that YOU don't have to be a good example too. Why should all the responsibility be on them?
6. Couples that fight constantly. (Just get over it already, nobody wants to hear it!)

3 THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOUR HOME

1. Too small, not enough bedrooms, bathrooms, or storage.
2. Too many doors and windows. We have an outside door in 5 out of the 7 rooms in our house. That is pretty much every room!!
3. Old houses were NOT built to be practical...enough said!!

3 THINGS YOU WOULD CHANGE IN AMERICAN HISTORY

1. The wigs the men wore.
2. I wouldn't leave God out of anything. Duh!
3. Segregation.

3 THINGS YOU WOULD CHANGE IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT

1. Stay at home moms would get paid a salary, the goverment can pay day care providers, why not moms? (I stole this one from Sharee-LOVED IT!!) Doesn't that make so much sense. It would help the crime rate they always complain about.
2. I would change something so you could get credit cards and actually pay them off. You can get one now, but they are designed so you can never pay them off. ( I don't even have one for that reason-not even for an emergency)
3. It would be so much easier just to pay of the principle of your mortgage, since 99% of what you pay is interest. Can't we figure something out??

I hereby tag: Anyone! I didn't think I would be able to be this negative, but once I started writing...I started thinking of a million things LOL!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I liked a agreed with your answers. In fact, I thought, "Why didn't I think of that?"

lesharee said...

I agree with Janet, those are great answers.