Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Thomas

Yes, it is true! Jeff is finally married!!!! He married Wendie Hansen last Saturday (4/25/09) in the St. George Temple. Her 12 yr. old son Skylar was also sealed to them that day. The reception was the Friday before, so you will see those pictures first. I'm so excited for them. I love Wendie and Skylar (oh, and Jeff too). Wendie looked so gorgeous and I am so grateful to have another sister-in-law.

Ya know... I have been somewhat disappointed that I'm having a boy, but I have to admit it has been really fun going to Skylar's baseball games:) I guess it won't be that bad. That is what I grew up doing, so that is what I know. I did include a picture of me being 26 wks pregnant. It will probably be one of the only ones you will see until I get further along. Besides, I am usually the one taking the pictures anyways.













































5 comments:

Burgundy said...

Vic, I want to see more pics. I am so excited for Jeff. I glad to hear that your more excited about a boy. You'll love it. Can't wait.

Janet said...

I love all the pictures of the wedding. It really was beautiful and everything went so well. When this baby gets to be a teenager, you might be thankful for "non-girl hormones".

Julie and Kyle said...

oh my gosh victoria! what happened to capri? she is not a baby anymore. i think the last time i saw her, she was like 6 months old. i dont get out much.

The Tobey's said...

Way cute pictures Vic and you look great! Congrats Jeff!

Long Family said...

How are you??? I don't know if you remember me. I was looking on Kim's blog and see everyone from Hurst!!! You look beautiful. I just thought I would say hi!