Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Fools!

I found out what I was having a couple weeks before April Fool's Day, so I decided to play a little joke on Wes. The first picture shows the original balloons I brought home, informing him it was a girl. I let several people in on the secret and they gladly agreed to play along. Some think I am cruel, but I just think I'm funny:) I did feel pretty bad because I had to lie to Annie at first, too. Oh, and I couldn't tell my dad either. They are both blabber mouths. The second picture is from April Fool's Day. We tied the balloons to a little outfit and gave Wes a card telling him we were really having a boy!! He was pretty excited. I'm still a little sad because I really wanted another girl, but I can't change that, so I guess I will start looking for boy clothes (gag).
Wes did tell me that someone had spilled-the-beans and told him already (THANKS VERY MUCH) but it was still fun. Nobody had told my dad yet so at least we fooled someone!!

12 comments:

tara said...

I thought it was a great trick!! Shame on whoever spilled the beans. Congratulations!!! I laughed hard when I found out.

Brit said...

I love little tricks like that.. Congrats boys are so fun..

Doty Family said...

Congrats on the boy! You'll love it. They are so wild and rough, but oh my they give the best hugs!

Thomas Family said...

I swear I did not spill the Beans. Even if you are a little stressed it is going to still be fun to have a boy. Three little AJs watch out everyone.

Burgundy said...

Stop it. You will love having a little boy.

Krista said...

It's not bad having a boy. Just a little different. I now have a girl and i just had a boy a few months ago.

The Workman Family said...

you'll love boys they are so much, oh, wait what do i know about boys, nothing! but they are a lot easier to shop for. I love shopping for AJ they get wrecking toys!!!LOL

The Tobey's said...

Funny! Umm...and after you have a boy you will only want boys!haha! At least that's how I feel!

Janet said...

I check your blog almost daily, I can't believe I missed this. Trust you to come up with something so cute and unique to tell Wes and your dad.

Marchelle said...

That is so cool. lol And it will totally be fun with a boy too!! Congrats!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

That is so funny! I never would have made it that long without accidentally spilling the beans myself!!! I love having boys! They are lots of fun. After Aleck is born we are going to wait a small while and try one more time for a girl. But, if I end up with all boys that is okay with me.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Congratulations! I am sure you are going to love having a boy! They are more busy than girls, but not quite as much drama! And I'm sure my mom could help you out in the shopping department looking for cute boy clothes!