Friday, December 4, 2009

Pay It Forward!!! - Follow-up

Here is a reminder for all you Pay-it-forward friends. It is time to get your handmade gift from me!! So I need your addresses Natalie Berry, Mickell Schena, Janet Bradshaw, and Sharee Atkin. Technically I don't need your address if you live here but I wanted to remind you why I was delivering a gift to you:) In fact, don't leave your address in my comments. Send me a message to my inbox on facebook. Hope you like it:)

Love, Victoria

Here is a copy of the original post if anyone would like to continue this:

So, I got this from a friend. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Vic, you did such an awesome job in Sharing Time today. Thank you for all you do. Now Vic, you know I can't figure the pay it forward out. Remember how challeged I am????