Monday, December 21, 2009

Craft Fair

Here are some pictures of the stuff Wes and I made for the craft fair. My cousin Keri made all the stuff that has vinyl including the large "We are Family" frames and the large calendar below. I love the calendar-sooo cute!

8x8 Black Frame




5x7 Brown Frames
40" Scroll (also have 24")



8x10 Red Frame
Soooo cute!!




Peg/Hook Shelves




5x7 White Frame




The Favorite
Old Window w/ Hanging Frames
(Still have some of these available)




We made a lot of the 5x7, 8x8, and 8x10 frames. We had different colors and styles. If you see something you like but need a different color or style or whatever we can make it for you. We have already done several custom orders. My cousin Keri has done a million craft fairs and has a lot of different ideas. She does all things vinyl so let me know if you want her number.

3 comments:

Long Family said...

Sooooo Cute!! How much are your square picture frames?? Do you make them in different sizes?? I don't remember what size my pics are exactly.

Janet said...

Ohhhh....I missed all of this! I was home taking care of people who were throwing-up!!! Everything is soooooooooo cute. I'll have everyone look and we will order!!

Burgundy said...

Well, let's see how much more money I can spend at Vic's. I love all my frames that I have bought. Even the ones Annie and Capri made. I still want the white one and I still want you to make me the big black one. I love them.