Monday, August 10, 2009

Grandpa + Swimming = FUN!!!

While Dei-ja and Elsie were visiting, we decided to go swimming. We actually went twice. Just the girls went the first time while Grandpa and I supervised:) But, Grandpa brought them back later and went swimming with them!! Now that may not seem like a big deal, but I haven't seen my dad swim for years!!
Caprie, Dei-ja, Elsie, and Annie.
Cragun was there too!

Grandpa swimming some laps:) I remember when he went lap
swimming every morning at the city pool!!

Jeff even showed up...but wouldn't swim. Party pooper!

Dei-ja teaching Caprie to kick.

Caprie "jumping" to Grandpa.

Grandpa, Annie, and Caprie.

Here is Grandma. She does not swim...ever!
Wes was working so he couldn't get in either:(

It was a nice day to swim.
That is one thing I have really missed this summer!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Loved the pictures of your dad swimming with the kids. I'm like your mom...won't get in, but I USED to swim laps. It looked like a lot of fun, and Annie was so cute when she gave me your message on Sun.!