Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Caprie!

Caprie turned 2 on July 13th, so we decided to have a mini-Luau. We had some yummy fruit, cupcakes and homeade strawberry ice cream. Then, we opened gifts and visited for a little bit and continued working on the kids' bedroom (it is now totally finished, and yes...all 3 kids will be in one room). Thank you to everyone who gave her money or gifts and even just wished her a Happy Birthday! Caprie is a very energetic girl and definately keeps us busy. We love you, Caprie!!









9 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute! What a cute mommy you are!

Thomas Family said...

looks like fun..... I love that little girl.

Heather said...

Are you really 37 weeks pregnant in that top picture? You look great!!! You're not even swollen or big. Wow, good work girl. Good luck on Monday! Will look forward to pictures.

tara said...

Happy Late Birthday Caprie. I want to see pictures of their room.

Callison Clan said...

Vic,
Where are the pictures of the new room? I hope she had a great birthday she is so cute!!

Marchelle said...

That is so cool!! What a fun birthday!!

Don't worry my two sisters and I where always in the same room too, we survived.

Morgan and Heidi said...

So I know this is no excuse but Morgan didn't tell me it was Caprie's birthday and I just saw today! : ( Im trying to be really good and remember all my nieces and nephews birthdays but most of the time I just am I bad aunt..so Im sorry but wish Caprie a happy birthday from aunt Heidi! I heard you didn't get induced today. Doctors piss me off sometimes! Good luck when he does come though and we'll be down this weekend..hopefully he'll be down too haha. See you soon!

Janet said...

I love all the pictures!!! I don't know how you got all of that in with Wes moving the float and working on the house, but it sure looks fun. Capri, you are a sweetheart!

Burgundy said...

Way FUN!!!! The room looks so cute. It will be just perfect.