Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Caprie's Haircut

Last Saturday we decided to head to St. George and visit Jer & Marcy. I wanted a good excuse to sluff my class reunion, too:) We decided to stop and get Caprie's haircut while we waited for visiting hours. Her first haircut was when she turned 1 and that was a nightmare so I've been procrastinating getting her another one. Boy was I wrong!! She was perfect!! She sat in the chair and didn't move a muscle the entire time. I was pretty proud...but more relieved than anything:)


6 comments:

Janet said...

I'm happy she was so good and the haircut is so cute!

tara said...

So cute. We miss you guys. When is that baby coming?

Becky said...

I bet she looks so much older now...cute!

Burgundy said...

Cute-Cute-Cute

Marchelle said...

That is a cute hair cut!!

I'm sorry we didn't get to see you, but I completely understand. So when is the baby due?

The Tobey's said...

Cute! Now that you have a boy you won't get to wait a year between haircuts!:)