Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Anniversary


We were married Feb. 13, 2004. Yes, it was on Friday!! We had a rough start, like many, but we have grown up alot (I guess we mostly grew out instead of up, LOL). We met the day Wes moved to Beaver. He was doing an internship at Circle Four pig farms through the Utah State Ag. Deptartment. I was working at Annie's Drive Inn and he and one of his roommates came in for ice cream. I was 16, he was 22, so obviously we remained friends for 7 years before we started dating. Oh, and that is NOT why we named our first daughter Annie. I could go on and on about the good and bad times we shared, but I won't. We are better friends than we have ever been and we are more in Love than we have ever been, so I guess we are on the right track. I love you Wes, Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

9 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

I am glad that you and Wes are going strong. Hope you had a happy Anniversary. Your the best.....

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Heidy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your new ring!! It is so pretty, and what a good Idea so you'll have one to pass on the each of your girls. I need to tell Austin about that. hahaha

Burgundy said...

It's great to hear happy news. I love your ring. Your so spoiled but you deserve it.

Janet said...

Congratulations and keep listening to Shad (unless he tells Wes to take you to a funeral for a date...and I know you are laughing).

Julie and Kyle said...

yay! happy anniversary! LOVE the ring. what a good man.

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Marchelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Stacey Bacon said...

Happy Anniversary! You sound and look so happy. That is wonderful! I love your blog. Your girls are adorable. Annie is so grown up. The ring is gorgeous!