Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary...for the next 5 years!!

Well, here is my Anniversary/Valentine's Day present from Wes. I know, I know, what on earth did I need a new diamond for???? Well, I didn't need a new diamond. I have been telling Wes that I want a diamond for every daughter we have, so when I die they can all have one. I told him it would be perfect if he bought me one every five years on our Anniversary:) As long as we keep having girls, he'll have to keep buying!! I'm not the type of girl that needs much of anything for any occasion, so that is the only way I can justify it. Anyway, we got a pretty good deal on Caprie's inheritance:)




9 comments:

Becky said...

That is such a cute idea!! How sweet!

The Tobey's said...

That's a good idea! I'm going to have to mention that one to Luke! I love it!

Morgan and Heidi said...

Thats a good idea. It wouldn't work for us though, cause we'll still be paying off my wedding ring in 5 years : ) Brownie points for Wes though!

Doty Family said...

That is a great idea! Your girls will love it. Pretty ring, by the way!

Janet said...

The ring is beautiful and Caprie & Annie are lucky girls, not just because of the ring but because they have wonderful parents that love each other!

Marchelle said...

That is so cool Vic!! What a great leagacy to leave!!

dahmert said...

I think that's a dumb idea. I wish I had one.

Beaumont's said...

Great idea! I'm the same way, being that I don't require too much for holidays and such. I'll suggest it to Clint, so I'm sure he'll be hitting you up about sharing the idea.

lesharee said...

What a good idea, too bad i only have boys, i guess i'll have to think of something to do for them lol.