Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight



Twilight finally made it to Beaver! I'm pretty sure most of the town has seen it already, but since I haven't read the books I guess it didn't bother me to wait a while. My mom & I went to the midnight showing last night thinking I would fall asleep when the lights went down. I was wrong!! I loved it!! I think I'm in love with Edward:) I haven't really understood the craze that Twilight has brought to this generation, but everyone enjoys a good love story, right? I asked my mom a hundred questions on the way home. I think she was glad she only lives a few blocks from the Theater. I guess the point I'm trying to make is; if you haven't read the books, don't worry, you will still love the movie!

11 comments:

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

Ryan says you are such a lush! We love you guys and are very excited when someone updates their blog, it is all we have for entertainment up here. :)

Julie and Kyle said...

victoria... im so disappointed in you. now who will i talk to when the conversation turns to twilight and i have no idea whats going on??? :)

i guess i will just have to go see it! but i will NOT read the books.

Doty Family said...

Read the books!! They are so good and so much better than the movie, although I loved the movie too. I love Edward too!

Mark Thomas said...

It sounds like Romeo & Juliet meet Count Dracula to me! It seems to be all that people are watching here in Beaver. Some ask me if I have read the books or seen the movie, when I tell them no, they say it is a must do. I think not. Give me a Western!!!

Burgundy said...

Vic, I am so glad that you came. It was way good. Start reading.

Mickell Schena said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!
Vic that was a pretty fun night. I am glad that you and your Mom came. Talk to you later. Call me when you are done with the first book.... HA

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Okay Victoria, I seriously cannot believe you haven't read the books yet!!!! But it is a forgivable sin if you read them quickly!:)

Janet said...

I don't know Vic, I have been keeping you so busy I'm not sure there is life outside of being in the Pri. Presidency. Thank you for all your help!

Marchelle said...

I thinkt that you will totally enjoy reading those books!! I loved them!! There are points in all the books where I was annoyed, but just keep reading and the over all is really great!! I really like her other book too, The Host. Once you get past the first chapter, it really is good!!

As far as the movie, it was well done, but I didn't like all the characters. I did love EDWARD too, at least in most of the movie!! lol Have a good time reading!!

The Tobey's said...

I'm glad that you loved Twilight, I still haven't seen the movie-weird I know...but I loved the books...you gotta read them!

Andrea said...

I think the movie would have been better if I had not read the books. It does not even compare to the books!