Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Janey!!

Look at these eyes!!! This is my niece, Janey, and it's her birthday so we wanted to tell you a few of our favorite things about her. She is very smart and loves to dance, cheer, tumble, and whatever else gives her some attention (what girl doesn't?). She has a wild little brother so she helps her mom take care of him. She loves to be around her family but sometimes likes to disobey her parents when we are around to laugh at her. That's the best part because her dad was the "perfect child" so I thinks it brings him back to reality a bit. Anyways, Jer may never let her come visit me after I just wrote that, but we want to tell her how much we love her and hope she has a good birthday!!!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

thanks you are sweat. I am still a bit in shock from your news. You are one brave chick. I cant even imagine having another right now. Love you guys.

Burgundy said...

Cute post. Happy Birthday Janey!!

Mickell Schena said...

I am not a very good Aunt. I did call her though. SO Good job. And it is really good for the perfect children. Love ya Vic.