Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Pictures

So Wes and I have been married for about 7 yrs and we have never had professional family pics! Terrible I know:) Well clear back in February of this year, the clogging company in Beaver did a fundraiser and you could get family pics for $15.00!! I couldn't pass it up. Here are a few of my favorites (my other favorites are on our walls in our home). (We were lucky because the session right after us didn't show up so we got a lot of extra pictures).





4 comments:

Janet said...

These just couldn't be cuter!!!! I love every one...I'll have to stop by and see the rest of them!

Becky said...

Awww SUPER CUTE!! Your kids are just adorable...I love love their single pictures..so cute!

The Tobey's said...

Um those are freakin cute pictures!!!

Marchelle said...

Those are great picture Vic!! Love them. I look beautiful!