Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Teeth

Here are a few pictures of Cragun earlier this spring. Sorry some of them are sideways. I did edit them on my computer, but for some reason when I uploaded to blogger they went back to original.

Anyway, I wanted to post these because if you notice in the first picture he has two teeth coming in on the top. They are the two next to the front teeth which had not come in yet. How silly! Grandma Thomas said Uncle Keith's teeth grew in this way so now I'm not too worried because Uncle Keith has beautiful teeth:) The front two have since grown in so he is really starting to look like a toddler. He is a very good baby and we love having him around!









5 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

such a cutie!

Marchelle said...

Love him!! That smile is so cute!

Janet said...

I was just looking at him Sunday and I didn't notice. He is soooooooooooo cute!!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! I didn't know my dad's teeth came in like that...who knew I'd learn it reading your blog. :)

The Tobey's said...

He is so cute!!